More savings for your patients
Access that begins with a co-pay as low as $25* for up to a 90-day supply
Get your patients to start saving today by:
- Having them text "Trulance" to 26789 to get the card on their mobile device†
- Telling them to register at Trulance.com/savings
- Giving them an actual Savings-to-Go program card‡
To initiate a PRIOR AUTHORIZATION for Trulance using CoverMyMeds:
- New CoverMyMeds Users: Visit CoverMyMeds.com and register for a free account
- Existing CoverMyMeds Accounts: Log in to your existing CoverMyMeds account and start a new request
Start Form for Trulance
- Eligible patients could receive a limited supply of Trulance free of charge while an appeal request is pending Download Now
Synergy Patient Assistance Programs (PAPs) can provide Trulance at no cost to eligible patients who are enrolled in either a Medicare Part D program—or commercially eligible patients needing financial assistance.§
PATIENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (PAP) application for Trulance
APPLICATION FOR MEDICARE PART D
*For commercially insured patients. Restrictions apply. $25 represents the maximum out-of-pocket costs for a majority of eligible patients. Maximum savings limit applies; patient out-of-pocket expense may vary. Offer not valid for patients enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state healthcare programs. Please see Program Terms, Conditions, and Eligibility Criteria. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
†If you are a healthcare professional licensed in Vermont, or a licensed healthcare professional who regularly practices in Vermont, Synergy corporate policy prohibits you from downloading, printing, or accepting the savings card.
‡Patients will need to activate their cards prior to use by following the activation instructions provided. Once your patient has activated their card, enter the Savings-to-Go Program Card BIN, Group, and ID numbers into the notes fields of the electronic prescription.
§Patients must meet certain income criteria to be eligible. Annual application renewal and income verification is required.